Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I am created to be curious


I am Creative and Curious


I wonder

why people treat differences as endings.


I hear the cries of a million perspectives,

shouting louder to be heard.




I see a crazy quilt of mismatched fabric

telling one story.



I want to discover

the language of laughter.


I want to speak it fluently



I am Creative and Curious


I pretend I am not afraid

of the unknown...




I feel confused by the idea of more questions than answers.



I touch the scars of my wondering,

from the valleys of doubt…



I worry because fear shouts,



(and faith quietly whispers.)




I cry out for direction,

then don't listen for answers...


I am Creative and Curious



I understand

I am not in control,

but not why I keep trying to be...



I say I know I am because of I AM

but I easily forget how to trust



I dream of answers, of music, of flight....



I want to listen more than I speak,



I hope

the whispered

are the words

my heart follows.


I am Created to be Curious

No comments: